Monday, March 30, 2015

Revelation 22:17
And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.


  • Jana Hager I am waiting for you Lord !
    23 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Jana Hager 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 
    But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sl
    eep in Jesus. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
    23 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Jana Hager Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
    23 hrs · Like
  • Jana Hager Isaiah 62:6-7

    6 I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem;

    They shall never hold their peace day or night.
    You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent,
    7 And give Him no rest till He establishes
    And till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
    23 hrs · Like · 1
  • Jana Hager Matthew 25:6 “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’
    23 hrs · Like · 1
  • Elizabeth Coiny    

    "I am waiting for You Lord!"


    That sentence means a lot to me. I see it in a different Light now.

    This world is temporary and ruled by satan and his demons. The foster kids of satan are trying to ruin even the little innocence, joy and happiness we get from this world. 

    The unsaved those nice to us cannot give us complete love as they cannot due to lack of Holy Spirit. Weirdly some "Christians" are unloving and proud. Our family in Christ is scattered across the globe and it's difficult to see have true fellowship. 

    And even the saved ones close to us and should not let us down tend to lose sight of things and hurt us at times.  Why will they hurt us if they know GOD? Answer is they have strongholds and refuse to shut a door to hell. 

    ONLY person who loves me as I am and will NEVER let me down is GOD. So I am waiting for him eagerly. 
    7 hrs · Unlike · 1
  • Jana Hager Amen sister, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment