Sunday, June 12, 2011

PAULINE'S PRAYERS

 Ephesians1:17-23.
 I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto me a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him; having the eyes of my heart (understanding) enlightened, that I may know what is the hope of his calling, what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in me as a saint, and what the exceeding greatness of his power towards me who believe, according to that working of the strength of his might which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and made him to sit at his right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule, and authority, and power, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: and he put all things in subjection under his feet, and gave him to be head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fullness of him that fills all in all.

Colossians1: 9-14.
 I pray and make request that I may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, to walk worthily of the Lord unto all pleasing, bearing fruit in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to the might of his glory, unto all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks unto the Father, who made me meet to be partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light; who delivered me out of the power of darkness, and translated me into the kingdom of the Son of his love; in whom I have redemption, the forgiveness of my sins:

 Phillipians1: 9-11.
 And this I pray, that my love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and all discernment; so that I may approve the things that are excellent; that I may be sincere and void of offence unto the day of Christ; being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are through Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

Hebrews13: 20-21.
Now may the God of peace [Who is the Author and the Giver of peace], Who brought again from among the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, by the blood [that sealed, ratified] the everlasting agreement (covenant, testament), Strengthen (complete, perfect) and make me what I ought to be and equip me with everything good that I may carry out His will; [while He Himself] works in me and accomplishes that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ (the Messiah); to Whom be the glory forever and ever (to the ages of the ages). Amen (so be it).

Ephesians3:14-21.
For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that he would grant me, according to the riches of his glory, that I may be strengthened with power through his Spirit in the inward man; that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith; to the end that I, being rooted and grounded in love, may be strong to apprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge, that I may be filled unto all the fullness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, unto him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus unto all generations for ever and ever. Amen.



King of Kings and Lord of Lords: Daily prayer
----------- Swedish

Efesierbrevet 1:17-23
Och min bön är att vår Herres, Jesu Kristi, Gud, härlighetens Fader, må giva eder en visdomens och uppenbarelsens ande till kunskap om sig, och att han må upplysa edra hjärtans ögon, så att I förstån hurudant det hopp är, vartill han har kallat eder, huru rikt på härlighet hans arv är bland de heliga, och huru översvinnligt stor hans makt är på oss som tro -- allt i enlighet med den väldiga styrkas kraft,  varmed han har verkat i Kristus, i det att han uppväckte honom från de döda och satte honom på sin högra sida i den himmelska världen,  över alla andevärldens furstar och väldigheter och makter och herrar, ja, över allt som kan nämnas, icke allenast i denna tidsålder, utan ock i den tillkommande. »Allt lade han under hans fötter.» Och honom gav han åt församlingen till att vara ett huvud över allting  åt församlingen, ty den är hans kropp och är uppfylld av honom som uppfyller allt i alla.


Kolosserbrevet 1:9-14
 Allt ifrån den dag då vi fingo höra härom, hava vi därför, å vår sida, icke upphört att bedja för eder och bönfalla om att I mån bliva uppfyllda av kunskap om Guds vilja, i allt slags andlig vishet och andligt förstånd.
Så skolen I kunna föra en vandel som är värdig Herren, honom i allt till behag, och genom kunskapen om Gud bära frukt och växa till i allt gott verk.  Och genom hans härliga makt skolen I på allt sätt uppfyllas av kraft till att bevisa ståndaktighet och tålamod i allt,och I skolen med glädje tacka Fadern, som har gjort eder skickliga till delaktighet i den arvslott som de heliga hava i ljuset.
Ty han har frälst oss från mörkrets välde och försatt oss i sin älskade Sons rike.  I honom hava vi förlossningen, förlåtelsen för våra synder


Filipperbrevet 1:9-11
Och därom beder jag, att eder kärlek må allt mer och mer överflöda av kunskap och förstånd i allt, så att I kunnen döma om vad rättast är, på det att I mån bliva rena och för ingen till stötesten, i väntan på Kristi dag,11och bliva rika på rättfärdighetens frukt, vilken kommer genom Jesus Kristus, Gud till ära och pris.


Hebreerbrevet 13:20-21
Men fridens Gud, som från de döda har återfört vår Herre Jesus, vilken genom ett evigt förbunds blod är den store herden för fåren,  han fullkomne eder i allt vad gott är, så att I gören hans vilja; och han verke i oss vad som är välbehagligt inför honom, genom Jesus Kristus. Honom tillhör äran i evigheternas evigheter. Amen.


Efesierbrevet 3:14-21
Fördenskull böjer jag mina knän för Fadern  honom från vilken allt vad fader heter i himmelen och på jorden har sitt namn och beder att han ville efter sin härlighets rikedom förläna eder, att I genom hans Ande växen till i kraft till eder invärtes människa,och att Kristus genom tron må bo i edra hjärtan, och att I mån vara rotade och grundade i kärleken, så att I, tillika med alla de heliga, till fullo förmån fatta vad bredden och längden och höjden och djupet är   och så lära känna Kristi kärlek, som övergår all kunskap. Ty så skolen I bliva helt uppfyllda av all Guds fullhet. Men honom, som förmår göra mer, ja, långt mer än allt vad vi bedja eller tänka, efter den kraft som är verksam i oss, honom tillhör äran i församlingen och i Kristus Jesus alla släkten igenom i evigheternas evighet, amen.


BibelSvar: How to pray?

BibelSvar: How can you hear Word of God, Jesus voice

BibelSvar: Seven ways to hear God speaking - First is Urim and Thummim

No comments:

Post a Comment