Friday, June 03, 2011

All Bible verses where Jesus say AMEN - Amen säger jag er



1.    Ezekiel 44:5
And the LORD said to me, “Son of man, mark well, see with your eyes and hear with your ears, all that I say to you concerning all the ordinances of the house of the LORD and all its laws. Mark well who may enter the house and all who go out from the sanctuary.

2.    Matthew 3:9
and do not think to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.

3.    Matthew 5:18
For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

4.    Matthew 5:20
For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

5.    Matthew 5:22
But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

6.    Matthew 5:26
Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.
7.     Matthew 5:28
But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

8.    Matthew 5:32
But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.

9.    Matthew 5:34
But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne;

10.    Matthew 5:44
But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,

11.    Matthew 6:2
Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.

12.    Matthew 6:5
[ The Model Prayer ] “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.

13.    Matthew 6:16
[ Fasting to Be Seen Only by God ] “Moreover, when you fast, do not be like the hypocrites, with a sad countenance. For they disfigure their faces that they may appear to men to be fasting. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.

14.    Matthew 6:25
[ Do Not Worry ] “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?

15.    Matthew 6:29
and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

16.    Matthew 8:10
When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, “Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!

17.    Matthew 8:11
And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

18.    Matthew 10:15
Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!

19.    Matthew 10:23
When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
20.    Matthew 10:42
And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, assuredly, I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.”)
21.    Matthew 11:9
But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I say to you, and more than a prophet.

22.    Matthew 11:11
“Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of women there has not risen one greater than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

23.    Matthew 11:22
But I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you.

24.    Matthew 11:24
But I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you.”

25.    Matthew 12:6
Yet I say to you that in this place there is One greater than the temple.

26.    Matthew 12:31
[ The Unpardonable Sin ] “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.

27.    Matthew 12:36
But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

28.    Matthew 13:17
for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.

29.    Matthew 16:28
[ Jesus Transfigured on the Mount ] Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

30.    Matthew 17:12
But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him but did to him whatever they wished. Likewise the Son of Man is also about to suffer at their hands.”

31.    Matthew 17:20
So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

32.    Matthew 18:3
and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

33.    Matthew 18:10
[ The Parable of the Lost Sheep ] “Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.

34.    Matthew 18:13
And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray.

35.    Matthew 18:18
“Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

36.    Matthew 18:19
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.

37.    Matthew 19:9
And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”

38.    Matthew 19:23
[ With God All Things Are Possible ] Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Assuredly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

39.    Matthew 19:24
And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

40.    Matthew 19:28
So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
41.    Matthew 21:21
So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done.

42.    Matthew 21:31
Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said to Him, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you.

43.    Matthew 21:43
“Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

44.    Matthew 23:36
Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.
45.    Mark 13:37
And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”

46.    Mark 14:9
Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her.”
47.    Mark 14:18
Now as they sat and ate, Jesus said, “Assuredly, I say to you, one of you who eats with Me will betray Me.”

48.    Mark 14:25
Assuredly, I say to you, I will no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”

49.    Mark 14:30
Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you that today, even this night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny Me three times.”

50.    Luke 3:8
Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.
51.    Luke 4:24
Then He said, “Assuredly, I say to you, no prophet is accepted in his own country.

52.    Luke 6:27
[ Love Your Enemies ] “But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

53.    Luke 7:14
Then He came and touched the open coffin, and those who carried him stood still. And He said, “Young man, I say to you, arise.”

54.    Luke 7:26
But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I say to you, and more than a prophet.

55.    Luke 7:28
For I say to you, among those born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.”

56.    Luke 7:47
Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little.”
57.    Luke 10:12
But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city.



58. Matthew 23:39
for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!’”

59. Matthew 24:2
And Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

60. Matthew 24:34
Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

61. Matthew 24:47
Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods.

62. Matthew 25:12
But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’

63. Matthew 25:40
And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

64. Matthew 25:45
Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’

65. Matthew 26:13
Assuredly, I say to you, wherever this gospel is preached in the whole world, what this woman has done will also be told as a memorial to her.”

66. Matthew 26:21
Now as they were eating, He said, “Assuredly, I say to you, one of you will betray Me.”

67. Matthew 26:29
But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.”

68. Matthew 26:34
Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you that this night, before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.”

69. Matthew 26:64
Jesus said to him, “It is as you said. Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.”
70. Mark 3:28
[ The Unpardonable Sin ] “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter;
71.    Mark 5:41
Then He took the child by the hand, and said to her, “Talitha, cumi,” which is translated, “Little girl, I say to you, arise.”

72.    Mark 6:11
And whoever will not receive you nor hear you, when you depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet as a testimony against them. Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!”

73.    Mark 8:12
But He sighed deeply in His spirit, and said, “Why does this generation seek a sign? Assuredly, I say to you, no sign shall be given to this generation.”

74.    Mark 9:1
[ Jesus Transfigured on the Mount ] And He said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that there are some standing here who will not taste death till they see the kingdom of God present with power.”

75.    Mark 9:13
But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished, as it is written of him.”

76.    Mark 9:41
For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.

77.    Mark 10:15
Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.”

78.    Mark 10:29
So Jesus answered and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel’s,

79.    Mark 11:23
For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.

80.    Mark 11:24
Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

81.    Mark 12:43
So He called His disciples to Himself and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all those who have given to the treasury;

82.    Mark 13:30
Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.


83.    Luke 11:8
I say to you, though he will not rise and give to him because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence he will rise and give him as many as he needs.

84.    Luke 11:9
[ Keep Asking, Seeking, Knocking ] “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

85.    Luke 11:51
from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah who perished between the altar and the temple. Yes, I say to you, it shall be required of this generation.

86.    Luke 12:4
[ Jesus Teaches the Fear of God ] “And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

87.    Luke 12:5
But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!

88.    Luke 12:8
[ Confess Christ Before Men ] “Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God.

89.    Luke 12:22
[ Do Not Worry ] Then He said to His disciples, “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; nor about the body, what you will put on.

90.    Luke 12:27
Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

91.    Luke 12:37
Blessed are those servants whom the master, when he comes, will find watching. Assuredly, I say to you that he will gird himself and have them sit down to eat, and will come and serve them.

92.    Luke 12:44
Truly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all that he has.

93.    Luke 13:24
“Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

94.    Luke 13:35
See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly, I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD!’”
95.    Luke 14:24
For I say to you that none of those men who were invited shall taste my supper.’”

96.    Luke 15:7
I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.
97.    Luke 15:10
Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

98.    Luke 16:9
“And I say to you, make friends for yourselves by unrighteous mammon, that when you fail, they may receive you into an everlasting home.

99.    Luke 18:17
Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.”

100.    Luke 18:29
So He said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or parents or brothers or wife or children, for the sake of the kingdom of God,

101.    Luke 19:26
‘For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.

102.    Luke 21:3
So He said, “Truly I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all;

103.    Luke 21:32
Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

104.    Luke 22:16
for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”

105.    Luke 22:18
for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”

106.    Luke 22:37
For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For the things concerning Me have an end.”

107.    Luke 23:43
And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

108.    John 1:51
And He said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.”

109.    John 3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

110.    John 3:5
Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

111.    John 3:11
Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness.

112.    John 4:35
Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!

113.    John 5:19
Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.

114.    John 5:24
[ Life and Judgment Are Through the Son ] “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

115.    John 5:25
Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

116.    John 6:26
Jesus answered them and said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, you seek Me, not because you saw the signs, but because you ate of the loaves and were filled.

117.    John 6:32
Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven.

118.    John 6:47
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.

119.    John 6:53
Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.
120.    John 8:34
Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.

121.    John 8:51
Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death.”
John 8:58
Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

122.    John 10:1
[ Jesus the True Shepherd ] “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

123.    John 10:7
[ Jesus the Good Shepherd ] Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

124.    John 12:24
Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.

125.    John 13:16
Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him.

126.    John 13:20
Most assuredly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.”

127.    John 13:21
When Jesus had said these things, He was troubled in spirit, and testified and said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, one of you will betray Me.”

128.    John 13:33
Little children, I shall be with you a little while longer. You will seek Me; and as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I am going, you cannot come,’ so now I say to you.

129.    John 13:38
Jesus answered him, “Will you lay down your life for My sake? Most assuredly, I say to you, the rooster shall not crow till you have denied Me three times.

130.    John 14:12
[ The Answered Prayer ] “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

131.    John 16:20
Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; and you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy.

132.    John 16:23
“And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.

133.    John 21:18
Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish.”

134.    Acts 5:38
And now I say to you, keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing;

135.    1 Corinthians 11:22
What! Do you not have houses to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God and shame those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you in this? I do not praise you.
===== Old testament ======

136.    Exodus 4:23
So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn.”’”

137.    Exodus 6:29
that the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, “I am the LORD. Speak to Pharaoh king of Egypt all that I say to you.”
138.    Joshua 6:10
Now Joshua had commanded the people, saying, “You shall not shout or make any noise with your voice, nor shall a word proceed out of your mouth, until the day I say to you, ‘Shout!’ Then you shall shout.”

139.    Judges 7:4
But the LORD said to Gideon, “The people are still too many; bring them down to the water, and I will test them for you there. Then it will be, that of whom I say to you, ‘This one shall go with you,’ the same shall go with you; and of whomever I say to you, ‘This one shall not go with you,’ the same shall not go.”

140.    2 Samuel 13:28
Now Absalom had commanded his servants, saying, “Watch now, when Amnon’s heart is merry with wine, and when I say to you, ‘Strike Amnon!’ then kill him. Do not be afraid. Have I not commanded you? Be courageous and valiant.”

141.    Ezekiel 2:8
But you, son of man, hear what I say to you. Do not be rebellious like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you.”

======== Swedish ========

Matt 5:18
Amen*säger jag er: Innan himmel och jord förgår, skall inte en enda bokstav,* inte en prick* i lagen* förgå, förrän allt har skett.

Matt 6:2
När du ger en gåva*, blås då inte i trumpet för dig, som hycklarna gör i synagogorna och på gatorna för att människor skall berömma dem. Amen säger jag er: De har fått ut sin lön.

Matt 6:5
När ni ber skall ni inte vara som hycklarna. De älskar att stå och be i synagogorna och i gathörnen för att synas av människor. Amen säger jag er: De har fått ut sin lön.

Matt 6:16
När ni fastar,* se inte så dystra ut som hycklarna. De vanställer sina ansikten för att visa människor att de fastar. Amen säger jag er: De har fått ut sin lön.

Matt8:10
När Jesus hörde det, blev han förvånad och sade till dem som följde honom: "Amen säger jag er: I Israel har jag inte hos någon funnit en så stark tro.

Matt10:15

Amen säger jag er: För Sodoms och Gomorras land skall det på domens dag bli drägligare än för den staden.

Matt10:23
Och när man förföljer er i en stad, så fly till en annan. Amen säger jag er: Ni hinner inte igenom Israels städer, förrän Människosonen kommer.

Matt10:42
Och den som ger en av dessa små en bägare friskt vatten att dricka, därför att det är en lärjunge - amen säger jag er: Han skall inte gå miste om sin lön."

Matt11:11
Amen säger jag er: Bland dem som är födda av kvinnor har ingen trätt fram som är större än Johannes Döparen. Men den mindre* i himmelriket är större än han.

Matt13:17
Amen säger jag er: Många profeter och rättfärdiga längtade efter att få se det ni ser, men fick inte se det, och få höra det ni hör, men fick inte höra det.

Matt16:28
Amen säger jag er: Några av dem som står här skall inte smaka döden, förrän de får se Människosonen komma i sitt rike."

Matt17:20
Han svarade:"Därför att ni har så lite tro. Amen säger jag er: Om ni har tro, bara som ett senapskorn, skall ni säga till detta berg: Flytta dig dit bort, och det kommer att flytta sig. Ingenting skall vara omöjligt för er."

Matt18:3
och sade: "Amen säger jag er:Om ni inte omvänder er och blir som barn, kommer ni inte in i himmelriket.

Matt18:13
Och om han finner det, amen säger jag er: Han gläder sig mer över det fåret än över de nittionio som inte har gått vilse.

Matt18:18
Amen säger jag er: Allt vad ni binder på jorden skall vara bundet i himlen, och allt vad ni löser på jorden skall vara löst i himlen.

Matt19:23
Jesus sade till sina lärjungar: "Amen säger jag er: det är svårt för en rik att komma in i himmelriket.

Matt19:28
Jesus sade till dem: "Amen säger jag er: Vid pånyttfödelsen, när Människosonen sätter sig på sin härlighets tron, då skall också ni som har följt mig sitta på tolv troner och döma Israels tolv stammar.

Matt21:21
Jesus svarade dem: "Amen säger jag er: Om ni har tro och inte tvivlar, skall ni inte bara kunna göra det jag gjorde med fikonträdet. Ni skall också kunna säga till detta berg: Lyft dig och kasta dig i havet, och det skall ske.

Matt 21:31
Vilken av de båda gjorde som fadern ville?" De svarade: "Den förste." Jesus sade till dem: "Amen säger jag er: Publikaner och horor skall gå in i Guds rike men inte ni.

Matt 23:36
Amen säger jag er: Allt detta skall komma över det här släktet.

Matt 24:2
Men han sade till dem: "Ni ser allt detta. Amen säger jag er: Här skall inte lämnas sten på sten. Allt skall brytas ner."

Matt 24:34
Amen säger jag er: Detta släkte skall inte dö, förrän allt detta händer.

Matt 24:47
Amen säger jag er: Han skall sätta honom över allt vad han äger.

Matt 25:12
Men han svarade: Amen säger jag er: Jag känner er inte.

Matt 25:40
Då skall konungen svara dem: Amen säger jag er: Allt vad ni har gjort för en av dessa mina minsta bröder, det har ni gjort mot mig.

Matt 25:45
Då skall han svara dem: Amen säger jag er: Allt vad ni inte har gjort för en av dessa minsta, det har ni inte heller gjort för mig.

Matt 26:13
Amen säger jag er: Överallt i hela världen, där detta evangelium predikas, skall man också berätta vad hon gjorde och komma ihåg henne."

Matt 26:21
Medan de åt, sade han: "Amen säger jag er: En av er kommer att förråda mig."

Mark 3:28
Amen* säger jag er: Allt skall förlåtas människorna, deras synder och hädelser, hur de än hädar.

Mark 8:12
Jesus suckade i sin ande och sade: "Varför begär detta släkte ett tecken? Amen säger jag er: Detta släkte skall aldrig få något tecken."

Mark 9:1
Jesus sade till dem: "Amen säger jag er: Några av dem som står här skall inte smaka döden, förrän de ser att Guds rike har kommit i makt."

Mark 9:41
Den som räcker er en bägare vatten att dricka därför att ni tillhör Kristus - amen säger jag er: Han skall inte gå miste om sin lön.

Mark 10:15
Amen säger jag er: Den som inte tar emot Guds rike som ett barn kommer aldrig dit in."

Mark 10:28-31
Petrus sade till honom: "Se, vi har lämnat allt och följt dig." Jesus sade: "Amen säger jag er: Ingen lämnar hus eller bröder eller systrar eller mor eller far eller barn eller åkrar för min och evangeliets skull utan att få hundrafalt igen. Här i världen får de hus, bröder, systrar, mödrar, barn och åkrar, mitt under förföljelser, och i den kommande tidsåldern evigt liv. Men många som är de första skall bli de sista, och de som är de sista skall bli de första."

Mark 11:23
Amen säger jag er: Om någon säger till detta berg: Lyft dig och kasta dig i havet, och inte tvivlar i sitt hjärta utan tror att det han säger skall ske, då skall det ske.

Mark 12:43
Då kallade han till sig sina lärjungar och sade till dem: "Amen säger jag er: Denna fattiga änka lade dit mer än alla de andra som lade något i offerkistan.

Mark 13:30
Amen säger jag er: Detta släkte skall inte förgå, förrän allt detta händer.

Mark 14:9
Amen säger jag er: Överallt i världen där evangeliet predikas, skall man också berätta vad hon gjorde och komma ihåg henne."

Mark 14:18
Medan de låg till bords och åt, sade Jesus: "Amen säger jag er: En av er kommer att utlämna mig - och han äter med mig."

Mark 14:25
Amen säger jag er: Jag skall inte dricka av det som vinstocken ger, förrän den dag då jag dricker det nytt i Guds rike."

Luk 4:24
Och han fortsatte: "Amen* säger jag er: Ingen profet blir erkänd i sin hemstad.

Luk 12:37
Saliga är de tjänare som Herren* finner vakande när han kommer. Amen säger jag er: Han skall fästa upp sina kläder och låta dem lägga sig till bords och själv komma och betjäna dem.

Luk 18:17
Amen säger jag er: Den som inte tar emot Guds rike som ett barn, han kommer aldrig ditin."

Luk 18:29
Jesus sade till dem: "Amen säger jag er: Var och en som har lämnat hus eller hustru eller bröder eller föräldrar eller barn för Guds rikes skull,

Luk 21:3
Då sade han: "Amen säger jag er: Denna fattiga änka gav mer än alla andra.

Luk 21:32
Amen säger jag er: Detta släkte skall inte förgå, förrän allt detta sker.

Joh 1:51
Sedan sade han till honom: "Amen, amen.* säger jag er: Ni kommer att få se himlen öppen och Guds änglar stiga upp och stiga ner över Människosonen."

Joh 5:19
Jesus svarade dem: "Amen, amen säger jag er: Sonen kan inte göra något av sig själv, utan endast det han ser Fadern göra. Ty vad Fadern gör, det gör Sonen.

Joh 5:24
Amen, amen säger jag er: Den som hör mitt ord och tror på honom som har sänt mig, han har evigt liv och kommer inte under domen utan har övergått från döden till livet.

Joh 5:25
Amen, amen säger jag er: Den stund kommer, ja, den är nu inne, när de döda skall höra Guds Sons röst, och de som hör den skall få liv.

Joh 6:26
Jesus svarade dem: "Amen, amen säger jag er: Ni söker mig inte därför att ni har sett tecken, utan därför att ni fick äta av bröden och blev mätta.

Joh 6:32
Då sade Jesus till dem: "Amen, amen säger jag er: Det är inte Mose som har gett er brödet från himlen, utan det är min Fader som ger er det sanna brödet från himlen.

Joh 6:47
Amen, amen säger jag er: Den som tror har evigt liv.

Joh 6:53
Jesus svarade: "Amen, amen säger jag er: Om ni inte äter Människosonens kött och dricker hans blod, har ni inte liv i er.

Joh 8:34
Jesus svarade: "Amen, amen säger jag er: Var och en som gör synd är syndens slav.

Joh 8:51
Amen, amen säger jag er: Den som bevarar mitt ord skall aldrig någonsin se döden."

Joh 8:58
Jesus svarade: "Amen, amen säger jag er: Jag Är, redan innan Abraham blev till."

Joh 10:1
"Amen, amen säger jag er: Den som inte går in i fårfållan genom dörren utan tar sig in på något annat ställe, han är en tjuv och en rövare.

Joh 10:7
Då sade Jesus än en gång: "Amen, amen säger jag er: Jag är dörren till fåren.

Joh 12:24
Amen, amen säger jag er: Om vetekornet inte faller i jorden och dör, förblir det ett ensamt korn, men om det dör, bär det rik frukt.

Joh 13:16
Amen, amen säger jag er: Tjänaren är inte förmer än sin herre, och budbäraren är inte förmer än den som har sänt honom.

Joh 13:20
Amen, amen säger jag er: Den som tar emot någon som jag sänder, han tar emot mig, och den som tar emot mig, han tar emot honom som har sänt mig."

Joh 13:21
När Jesus hade sagt detta, upprördes han i sin ande och vittnade: "Amen, amen säger jag er: En av er skall förråda mig."

Joh 14:12
Amen, amen säger jag er: Den som tror på mig skall utföra de gärningar som jag gör, och större än dessa skall han göra, ty jag går till Fadern.

Joh 16:20
Amen, amen säger jag er: Ni kommer att gråta och jämra er, men världen skall glädja sig. Ni kommer att sörja, men er sorg skall vändas i glädje.

Joh 16:23
Den dagen kommer ni inte att fråga mig om något. Amen, amen säger jag er: Vad ni ber Fadern om i mitt namn, det skall han ge er.

BibelSvar: Posts A - Z 

No comments:

Post a Comment