Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stubborn as a goat - Prophecy to American Church

How stubborn you are, as stubborn as a goat!!!
God shall chastise you, you stupid goat, so that you will finally understand Who the Master really is!!!
It's I, says the Lord. I am the "Master", and cursed be the "ministers" who have claimed a title that belongs to Me and Me alone. For I have hidden Myself behind a veil to test you. I have hidden Myself in weakness and you do not recognize Me. Just as you do not recognize the anointing in My faithful few, you fail to recognize the potential in My faithful few!
I came in weakness, and you saw Me not.
I shall come in furious tidal strength, but there shall be no reward for you when you recognize Me then.
You should have recognized Me the first time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment