Monday, June 27, 2011

God is not ONLY LOVE

 God is Holy and righteous judge also

God is speaking:

AMOS 9:3-4
I command the serpent, and he shall bite them: And though they go into captivity before their enemies, thence will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for good
We have forgotten all of who God is and His sovereignty over ALL.


JOB 42:11
Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the LORD HAD BROUGHT UPON HIM

ISA 54:16
Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy

Habakkuk 1:5-7
Look among the nations and watch
Be utterly astounded!
For I will work a work in your days
Which you would not believe, though it were told you.
For indeed I am raising up the Chaldeans,
A bitter and hasty nation
Which marches through the breadth of the earth,
To possess dwelling places that are not theirs.
They are terrible and dreadful...


------------------------ BibelSvar: Posts A - Z -------------------------
 

No comments:

Post a Comment