Thursday, January 13, 2011

The vineyard of Jesus Christ! --- Part 2 :10

ISAIAH 5:5-6


Why then, when I expected it to bring forth good grapes, Did it bring forth wild grapes?  ----- It is because of rebellion, they did not want pay the price    
And now, please let Me tell you what I will do to My vineyard:  ----- God judges His people

I will take away its hedge, and it shall be burned;  ----- do not keep covenant = no protection
And break down its wall, and it shall be trampled down ----- Judgment begins at the God’s house
I will lay it waste; It shall not be pruned or dug,  ----- if we do not receive discipline, pruning, we are not sons
But there shall come up briers and thorns.  ----- bad fruit is brought forth by the enemy
I will also command the clouds  ----- the powers of darkness are sent to judge sin
That they rain no rain on it.   ----- the holy spirit departs,  there is a famine of the WORD

No comments:

Post a Comment