Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Faith or feelings ?





We must begin to believe God, not based on what we feel, but on what you know God's Word say's. The good fight of faith is often lost by those who go by or believe what they feel. Your feelings can be manipulated, but God's Word does not change. No matter what the outward circumstances may say, or no matter what you may be going through, we must say as Job said in The Book Of Job 13:15; "Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him."
When you’re going through something and the enemy is trying to tear away and destroy what God has promised you, you must then remember what the writer of the Book of Hebrews said Jesus said (Hebrews 13:5 [b clause]); "...for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.".





I believe when we trust in Him like that our feelings will be in accordance to His will it will be in harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment