Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is the Current Church Structure Biblical?

Is the Current Church Structure Biblical?

formerly 'Who is Your Pastor?'

by Curtis L. Hall
For the updated version of this article go to
http://www.inthebeginning.com/articles/church.htm


Woe to the prosperity preachers! And all those who get fat off the sheep.
Ezekiel 34:10-12

Thus says the Lord God:
“Behold, I am against the shepherds, and I will require My flock at their hand; I will cause them to cease feeding the sheep, and the shepherds shall feed themselves no more; for I will deliver My flock from their mouths, that they may no longer be food for them.”

‘For thus says the Lord God:
“Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day.

No comments:

Post a Comment