Monday, March 19, 2012

THE CHRISTIAN’S DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Therefore, if the SON makes you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36



I am free; Praise the LORD, I'm free! No longer bound; no more chains holding me. My soul is resting; it’s just a blessing; Praise the LORD! Hallelujah, I'm free!

Failure
 “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” [Phil. 4:13]
Want
 “My God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus” [Phil. 4:19]

Fear
 “God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” [II Tim. 1:7]

Doubt
God hath given to every man the measure of faith” [Rom. 12:3]

Weakness
“For the Lord is the strength of my life” [Ps. 27:1] and “The people that know their God shall be strong and do exploits” [Daniel 11:32]

Satan
“For greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world” [I John 4:4]

Defeat
“For God always causeth me to triumph in Christ Jesus” [II Cor. 2:14]

Ignorance
“For Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God”[I Cor. 1:30]

Sin
“For the blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth me from all sin”[I John 1:7]

Worry
“For I am to cast my cares upon Him” [I Peter 5:7]

Bondage
“For where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty”[II Cor. 3:17]

Condemnation

“For there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit”[Romans 8:1]

No comments:

Post a Comment