Sunday, November 09, 2014

The number of the bride - 84


In what was heralded as the last sermon of Billy Graham, on Nov 7 2013, Billy Graham again spoke the truth of the gospel in its entirety, about the saving power of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and then declared; "Our country's in great need of a spiritual awakening" . "There have been times that I've wept as I've gone from city to city and I've seen how far people have wandered from God."
Billy Graham was born on Nov. 7, 1918, Just a small town country boy in North Carolina. When he was 16, he went to an old time revival meeting and surrendered his life to the Lord. 1918, was one year after the 400 years of affliction of the Ottoman empires rule over Jerusalem ended in 1917. The Anglo-French Declaration was signed between France and Great Britain on November 7, 1918, agreeing to implement a "complete and final liberation" of countries that had been part of the Ottoman Empire. That included Jerusalem and Israel. On that day Front page headlines announce that; the war is over and crowds throng the streets in New York and other cities on November 7, 1918 to celebrate...except the United Press report was erroneous and the devastating Great War was not quite over. Armistice was declared four days later on November 11, 1918, the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month, a day now celebrated as Veterans Day.
Nov 7,1918, was Kislev 3 in the Hebrew calendar, and theTorah portion reading that day was Gen 25:19- 28:9, which begins: And these are the generations of Isaac, Abraham's son: Abraham begat Isaac: And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife; What marked the bride of Isaac was that she was willing,and she did everything that Eliezer asked of her and more. It is difficult for a servant of God when after they have done all they were asked, still see people wandering from God. And they weep because of love.
In 1996, Billy Graham on receiving a reward said; “After World War II…we had the opportunity to rule the world ( 1945;indeed that is the year we began our leadership role;i hope people see the parallel in prophecy) …“Something has happened since those days and there is much about America that is no longer good…the list is almost endless…“We have confused liberty with license – and we are paying the awful price. We are a society poised on the brink of self-destruction…”He continued: “What is the problem? The real problem is within ourselves…“I believe the fundamental crisis of our time is a crisis of the spirit. “We have lost sight of the moral and spiritual principles on which this nation was established – principles drawn largely from the Judeo-Christian tradition as found in the Bible…“What must be done?“ Let me briefly suggest three things. “First, we must repent. In the depths of the American Civil War, Abraham Lincoln called for special days of public repentance and prayer. “Our need for repentance is no less today. “What does repentance mean? “Repentance means to change our thinking and our way of living. It means to turn from our sins and to commit ourselves to God and His will.
It seems in this modern day, our idea of repentance just means to change our thinking, that God loves us and He has saved us from our sins. It seems we live in a day not unlike Noahs day who was a preacher of righteousness, and in Jesus day, He said confirming the prophecy of Isaiah. This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the teachings of men.’ Of Billy Graham the prophecy of Isaiah can be said; I delight to do Your will, O my God, And Your law is within my heart.” I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness In the great assembly; Indeed, I do not restrain my lips, O LORD, You Yourself know. I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your loving kindness and Your truth From the great assembly. Isa 40:9-11

 Enoch, was the 7th in their lineage

In the geneology of the patriarchs in Adams time, Enoch, was the 7th ( 7- the number of perfection) in their lineage, and His name means dedicated, but it also implies mouth, and so He had a mouth that was dedicated. He was a teacher, and he spoke of the flood and also of our time (Jude). Methusaleh, Enoch's son, was the great great great great great (5 greats- the number of grace) grandson of Adam, and His name literally means; His death shall bring. People understood that when he died the flood would come. Methusaleh lived to be 969 years of age, and the Rabbis say he died 7 days before the flood, the very day Noah and his family entered the ark.
On Rosh Hashannah (Jewish NewYear) 1949, one year after Israel was born in a day, Billy Graham held his first crusade that launched him to his current fame. In Los Angeles he held what was to be a 7 day crusade that ended up lasting 57 days. Billy Graham was 96 the other day.The number 57 is an interesting number.
The leaven of the pharisees and the herodians is in our day. The pharisees add to and twist, and the herodians take away, then add to. Learn the lesson of the loaves and the baskets that were left over. Mark 8

57 is the number of our redemption and 84 (12x7) is the number of the bride

Saints, Jesus is the true manna that came down from heaven. 57 is the number of our redemption and 84 (12x7) is the number of the bride(and12 is the number of government,and Jesus is crying to the 7churches even now) . Psalms 57 Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me! For my soul trusts in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge, Until these calamities have passed by. I will cry out to God Most High, He shall send from heaven and save me. Isaiah 57 The righteous vanishes, And no man takes it to heart; Merciful men are taken away, While no one considers That the righteous is taken away from evil. He shall enter into peace;They shall rest in their beds, Each one walking in his uprightness.
9 is the number of months in a womans pregnancy, and it is 40 weeks, and God's times are divided into 3 parts, 3-40's, as a womans pregnancy is divided into three trimesters. Hearing and sight start developing in the third trimester, and in the sixth month of her pregnancy, John the baptist leaped in Elizabeths womb at the sound of the voice of Mary. By the end of the third trimester, sight and hearing should be fully developed, i pray we have eyes and ears to see and hear what God's spirit is saying to the churches. It was the woman with the word in her and the woman with the prophet in her who knew first of Christs first coming, and they were kin. The bride of Christ knows and is preparing herself. The prophets,the evangelists, the teachers and the preachers in the bride of Christ are all weeping now, but with hope. A blessed hope, and a dedicated mouth to reach out to all before our Lord gathers us to Himself. Still rejoicing when a sinner repents, still rejoicing when a brother or sister in Christ rejoices still rejoicing in the truth.
Lest we forget the true blessings of Christ, all we have to do is go to His first sermon; Matt 5-7, Luke 6.
Judgement for America is set for this next year, which is already here in theHebrew calendar, but it may begin first in the church. The handwriting is on the wall,and Cyrus is coming in. It is the year 5775 in the Hebrew calendar,and 6000 literal years is the year 2023, the same time as from Adam to Abram coming out of His land. The bride of Christ will be coming down from her real home to rule and reign with Christ on this earth a 1000 years at that time.The year 2024, is the year 5784.
I pray the church in America will wake up and return to the Lord and pray; Anne Graham Lotz ; 

To aid in your repentance
Suggestion: To aid in your repentance, read the following check-list three times all the way through. In the third reading, repent of the sin that God brings to your attention.

Ingratitude: Neglecting to thank God for an answered prayer or a blessing. I repent.
Neglect of Bible reading: Keeping the Bible closed, or reading it without focus. I repent.

Unbelief: Doubting who God is and what God has said. I repent.

Prayerlessness: Spiritually chattering, daydreaming, and fantasizing instead of fervently praying. I repent.
Unconcern for the lost: Leaving evangelism to the “professionals.” I repent.

Hypocrisy: Pretending to be more spiritual than I am, or anything I am not. I repent.

Pride: Impressed with my own reputation and accomplishments; offended and resentful when someone else receives more attention. I repent.
Envy: Jealousy of those more gifted and fruitful and recognizable than I am. I repent.

Critical spirit: Finding fault with someone because he or she doesn’t measure up to my standards. I repent.

Slander: Telling the truth about someone, with the intention of causing others to think less of him or her. I repent.

Lying: Making a statement, exaggerating, or inferring something that is contrary to the unvarnished truth. I repent.
Cheating: Not doing to others what I expect or demand them to do for me. I repent.

Robbing God: Exercising my gifts or spending my time, money or energy on things that have a selfish goal, without asking God first. I repent.

Fear: For being so afraid of what others think and say that I remain silent, hiding the light of Your Gospel under the basket of intimidation. I repent.

I repent of ____________
Before thy cross I kneel and see the heinousness of my sin,
My iniquity that caused thee to be ‘made a curse,’
The evil that excites the severity of divine wrath.
Show me the enormity of my guilt by
the crown of thorns,
the pierced hands and feet,
the bruised body,
the dying cries.
Thy blood is the blood of incarnate God,
Its worth infinite, its value beyond all thought.
Infinite must be the evil and guilt that demands such a price.*
I am so sorry. Amen.
Suggestion: Read Psalm 51

No comments:

Post a Comment