Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Get your focus off the afflictions

This is a word for those who are going through difficult times, mentally, spiritually or physically. If you have decided to cross the line of luke warmness and you are fully surrendered to the Lord's purposes you will become a target for satan. Nothing shakes the kingdom of hell more than a prayng Christian who is sold out for Jesus. When satan recognizes this fire in us he will attempt to torment our minds with evil thoughts of past failures and sin. His plan is to neutralize our spiritual fight. God is calling us to get our focus off our afflictions and sin and go back to the New Covenant and declare Jesus to be the Highest Authority than anything the devil can throw at us.

Prayer Revivalist Antonio Toriaga's photo.

Say it loud by faith..

I declare by faith that I am refilled and recharged with the Spirit of God. There is no lack of strength in me because Jesus continuously provides a huge supply of the Spirit in my life that empowers me to achieve everything I need to do. There is no excuse for me to fail or to stop short of the goals God has given me for my life, because in the Spirit of God there is enough supernatural strength and power to energize me to finish my divine assignment!

I declare this by faith in Jesus’ name!!





The Helmet of Salvation


And take the helmet of salvation.… — Ephesians 6:17


How would like you to have supernatural protection wrapped so tightly around your head that it would safeguard your mind from every mental assault of the devil? Well, you may not realize it, but if you are a child of God, you have already been given this kind of safeguard to protect you from the enemy’s attacks against your mind. In Ephesians 6:17, Paul writes, “And take the helmet of salvation.…”










4 comments:

  1. Prayer Revivalist Antonio Toriaga
    Lord, I am so grateful for my salvation! It is the most wonderful gift You have ever given me. It changed my life and set me free; it brought healing to my body and deliverance to my mind. I want to wrap the knowledge of all that my salvation includes around my mind so tightly that the devil can never steal these benefits from my life. Holy Spirit, I ask You to help me study and to understand everything Jesus purchased for me at the Cross. Reveal it to me; convince me of its truth; and help me to wear that revelation knowledge on my head like a mighty, fortified, spiritual helmet!

    I pray this in Jesus’ name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer Revivalist Antonio Toriaga
    16 hrs ·
    Say this words by faith..
    '' I confess that I am filled with faith and not fear, and that I am excited to live in these last days. God has chosen for me to live in some of the most challenging days the world has ever seen, but I will face these times victoriously. He has given me a sound mind, the promises of His Word, and the leadership of His Spirit. Therefore, I will NOT retreat in fear or panic; instead, I am believing to be a part of the mightiest harvest of souls that history has ever seen!''
    I declare this by faith in Jesus’ name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prayer Revivalist Antonio Toriaga

      Confess this words with your sincere heart...
      ''Lord, please forgive me for being so harsh and judgmental of other people when they make mistakes or behave in ways that shock me. I know I become judgmental when I forget the mercy and grace that has been extended to me through the years. Therefore, I ask You to help me walk in a constant awareness of all the times I’ve been loved, forgiven, and accepted in spite of my behavior. Holy Spirit, help me now to be an extension of this same mercy and grace to others who need it from me.''
      I pray this in Jesus’ name!

      Delete
  3. Take courage because the plan of God will not be short circuited by your past failures or present weaknesses. God’s voice will silence every voice that rises against you. Today we are reminded that Jesus is a shield around us and the glory and lifter of our head! Amen!

    ReplyDelete