Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Bride of Christ in last days

Be careful of those voices who are trying to draw the Bride of Christ into human effort. As Christians we don’t need an external sign because we have been changed from the inside out. We must pray for God to do a supernatural work in our life. Don’t draw back, move forward in faith, and expect the miraculous, because God has a special plan for your life.





Say this words by faith...
''Lord, help me have an attitude that is determined to win every struggle and fight that I face in life! You have given me spiritual power, spiritual weapons, and the wonderful Word of God. It is a fact that You have equipped me with everything I need to win. Now the victory depends on me and my attitude. Help me maintain the attitude that never gives in, never gives up, and never surrenders to defeat. As I make up my mind to take hold of Your power, Your spiritual weapons, and Your Word, it is guaranteed that I will push the devil clear out of my life. So please help me to make this decision and to do it quickly!''

I pray this in Jesus’ name!



If the poison of unbelief is in your heart the devil has the ability to take your God given mission from you. At the Cross, Jesus crushed the power of Satan. It’s time for God’s people to rise up and recognize our feet are on the devil’s head because Jesus took the devil captive and got the victory. It’s time to stand up and declare we are more than conquerors in Christ.

2 comments:

  1. What Should You Do When Your Plans Seem Hindered?
    Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us—1 Thessalonians 2:18
    Have you ever pursued something that you believed was God’s will, yet obstacles seemed to keep you from doing what you thought you were supposed to do? If you have, don’t feel alone, because many people have been in that same position! Even the apostle Paul felt this way from time to time! But what should you do in times like these?

    Prayer...

    Lord, I’ve run into an impasse, and I don’t know how to get past it by myself. I have done everything I know to do, but the problem continues to persist in my life. Today I am asking You for the strength I need to keep pushing forward and to overcome the obstacles that Satan has set in my path. I know that greater is He who is in me than he that is in the world, so today I fervently ask that the power of God residing within me be released to overcome each attack the devil has tried to bring against me.

    I pray this in Jesus’ name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have been seeking answers that your mind can’t find, why not go to the ultimate Source of divine revelation? God holds all the answers you seek. As you sincerely ask in faith and genuinely open your heart so the Holy Spirit can speak to you, He will tell you everything He wants you to know!
    Says this Words aloud...
    Lord, now I understand that I’ve been trying to find answers I’ll never discover by myself. The things I long to know can only be revealed by You, so today I ask You to pull back the veil that has concealed those things I long to understand. I know that when You get involved, my eyes will be opened and my ignorance will evaporate. I sincerely ask You in faith to speak to me and to show me those things I need to know.
    I pray this in Jesus’ name!

    ReplyDelete