Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pauls letter applied to present times

Pauls letter applied to present times - Please read & comment
By Jawahar Peter


Are you Born Again? Are you saved?
If yes, then you are baptized in Holy Spirit ! Hallelujah!
If u r not Born Again but feel/got holy spirit and speak tongues then you are deceived and will have no victory over sin & love of money. You are still dead in sin and you may feel serving Jesus but you are serving devil without knowing it. Are you sure doing Gods Will?

Paul Chosen (not by Peter or Popes but) by God Jesus the only conqueror of death, Writes to the Galatian churches (not buildings) Grace & peace to you from God. Salvation is possible only by faith on Virgin Birth (Sinless), Death on Cross (bore human sin) Victory on Death (resurrection) and ascension to heaven in 40 AD), return of Jesus Christ from Heaven which is going to take place any time from now on.
But I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting this teaching and going back to religion (infant Jesus stjude dinakaran, bennyhin ornamental cross) to attain salvation.
You are observing auspicious days (lent, Christmas) . Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised like Jews or any other rituals, Jesus Christ will be of no value to you at all.
You who are trying to be justified by religion have been alienated from Christ, you have fallen away from Grace. Ritual has no value. What counts is new creation, whether one is Born Again or not , faith expressing itself by love.  i.e. If you are not Born-Again, Christian religion is useless. Brothers, I am persecuted by Jews for opposing circumcision. Those who want to make Christianity a good show outwardly are trying to compel you to be circumcised, (celebrate Christmas, healing (not gospel) crusades etc..).


===>>  The only reason they do this is to avoid being persecuted for the cross of Christ.

Not even those who are circumcised (healed) really obey the religion, yet they want you to be circumcised is that they may boast about their number and income growing. Those people are zealous to win you over, but for no good. The one who is throwing you into confusion will pay the penalty, whoever he may be. What they want is to alienate you from us the Born-Again universal body of Christ THE CHURCH, so that you may be zealous for men (pthangaih) than God. It is fine to be zealous, provided the purpose is good. This is because some false brothers had infiltrated our ranks (are they Pentecostals? Who downplay repentance and Born-Again experience by saying Baptism of Holy Spirit and Born-again experience through forgiveness of sins r different? ) to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves back again. But even if St Peter or an angel should preach a Message other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally cursed! I opposed Apostle Peter to his face, because he was afraid of telling circumcision is a wrong practice. So he was clearly in the wrong. The other Jews joined Peter in his hypocrisy, even Barnabas my coworker was led astray. When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You being the main apostle, force innocent new believers to follow old religion? If you rebuild what God destroyed, you r a rebel against God.

If you are still trying to please and win approval of men, you would not be a servant of Christ. In that case the offense of (need for) the cross has been abolished. Jesus taught us that a man is not justified by observing religion, but by faith in Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection. So we, too, have put our faith in Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by religion, because by observing the religion no one will have salvation.


===>> "To be justified (Born Again) in Christ, one has to accept his sins, repent, and believe that Jesus bore those sins on cross.

I also accepted my sins and got forgiveness from Jesus. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me ,and rose again from Death after three days. I boast in the cross of our Lord Jesus, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. For through the religion I died to the religion so that I might live for God. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if salvation could also be gained through the religion ( or by any other means), Christ died for nothing! Raising from death will be a hoax” I want you to know, brothers, that the Message I preached is not something that man made up, nor I learned it, rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ. For God, who was at work in the ministry of Peter as an apostle to the Jews, was also at work in my ministry as an apostle to the Gentiles. For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted THE CHURCH OF GOD and tried to destroy it. I was extremely zealous of Jewish traditions beyond many Jews of my own age . But when God, Converted me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles I went up to Jerusalem to get acquainted with Peter and stayed with him fifteen days. I saw James, own brother of our Lord Jesus. I was personally unknown to the churches-in-Christ in Jewish areas. They only heard the report: "The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy." And they praised God because of me. They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles, and they to the Jews.

All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do. You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Holy Spirit by observing the religion or by believing death and rising of Jesus? Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human religious efforts? Have you suffered so much for nothing? Does God give you his Holy Spirit and work miracles among you because you observed the Religion, or because you believed what you heard?


===>> Consider Abraham: "He believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness. "

Understand, then, that those who believe are children of Abraham. 
The Scripture foresaw that God would justify All nations by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: "All nations will be blessed through you." So those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith. All who rely on observing the religion are under a curse, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Religion. "Clearly no one is justified before God by the religion, because, "The saved will live by faith." The religion is not based on faith; Christ redeemed us from the curse of the religion by becoming a curse for us, for it is written:"Cursed is everyone who is hung on a Cross.” He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.


===>>  What, then, was the purpose of the religion?

Is the religion, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a religion had been given that could impart life, then salvation would certainly have come by the religion. But the Scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.
Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the religion, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the religion was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith.


===>> Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the religion.

You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Christian nor Hindu, Dalit nor White, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. What I am saying is that as long as the heir is a child, he is no different from a slave, although he owns the whole estate. He is subject to guardians and trustees until the time set by his father. So also, when we were children, we were in slavery under the basic principles of the world. But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under religion, to redeem those under religion, that we might receive the full rights of sons. Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father." So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir. Formerly, you were slaves to even false religions and godmans (saibaba?).


===>> But now that you know God-- or rather are known by God, how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable religious practices?

Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again? I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you.
I plead with you, brothers, become like me, for once I was like you. You have done me no wrong. As you know, it was in timidity that I first preached the gospel to you. Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.
What has happened to all your joy?
I can testify that, if you could have done so, you would have torn out your eyes and given them to me.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you, how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you!

Tell me, you who want to be under the religion, are you not aware of what the religion says? For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a promise.


===>> Now Jews who want to be circumcised show to be the children of Hagar the slave.

Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now.

===>> But what does the Scripture say?
"Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman's son." Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love. The entire religion is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.

===>> So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, ....


 
"Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman's son.
" Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.
Woman in the Bible IS CHURCH or religion


No comments:

Post a Comment