Monday, March 28, 2011

Be everything to all

Apostle Paul Served All Men including backsliders in Corinth without charge "For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more"
(2 Timothy 2:24-26)
... ...able to teach, patient, 25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, 26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.


(1 Corinthians 9:18,20-23)
What is my reward then? That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ without charge, that I may not abuse my authority in the gospel.
and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews

to those who are under the law, as under the law, that I might win those who are under the law
to those who are without law, as without law, not being without law toward God,
but under law toward Christ, that I might win those who are without law
to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak.
I have become all things to all men
that I might by all means save some. 

Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment