Friday, March 18, 2011

TONGUE speaking

In the heat of battle people misunderstand each other, So just to clarify certain positions about TONGUE speaking:

My friends, it is when you do not have the same opinion as it appears what YOUR true fruits are. We must know that it is allowed to have different opinions about some things in Christianity, and that all of us can make mistakes.
My purpose is, when I take a topic to discussion, to get more knowledge about it from others and their experience, nothing else.


And because I know that there are TERRIBLE doctrines THAT pervert True Biblical Gospel circulating out there, I pick sensitive questions and expose things that the Devil successfully hides.

 
We must know that any worship of false doctrines is in reality to worship the devil in the name of God.


That is why it is very important to discern false Gospel and counterfeit gifts.

My opinion is also that it is more dangerous to keep quiet and take a risk to lose a brother or sister who are caught in False doctrines, than a risk to offend a weak brother or sister. I believe that if you are a true Christian, Jesus will not let you go or be confused by this discussions. But I believe that there is a big chance that someone could be saved and taken out from false teaching.
That is the only purpose with discussions on my wall (Facebook).

Now about tongue speaking:

I believe in every word from the Bible, I believe that the Bible is completely pure and holy.
But I don´t believe that ANYONE has clear picture or full understanding. I also believe that spiritual pride is WORSE of all sins. I will not explain more about tongue speaking but I want you to look at this short video (8 min), because I agree with everything he say in this video.
http://www.truegospel.com/tonguesvd.html

Now I hope you realize that I do believe in all gifts from the Holy Spirit, so when I talk about false doctrine and false manifestations I AM NOT accusing true gifts in people of God. Nevertheless, I must share what "I" have experienced and that is that most of the people I KNOW have showed very BAD FRUIT while defending tongue speaking.


And this is what I have noticed:
1. They behave as this is the empowerment directly from God and NO ONE else is empowered. (This is spiritual pride.)
2. They look at those who don´t speak in tongues with despise. (Lack of true love)
3. Some poor people have played that they have this gift just to be in the spiritual gang. (This is bullying)
4. They think that they have direct contact with God more than others. (This is false Gospel, they treat others like less worthy or matured-Christians)
5. They think that they can serve God in better way than others. (This is false Gospel and therefore demonic)
5. They think that they know who is the Bride of Christ and who is the world. (That is judging)
6. They have made some weak Christians to feel unworthy because they don´t have this gift. (That is demonic)

So I am not accusing spiritual gifts but YOUR BAD behavior and attitude. Shame on you!


BibelSvar: MISTAKES COMMONLY MADE ABOUT SPEAKING IN TONGUES

BibelSvar: Is evrything in the Bible

------------------------ BibelSvar: Posts A - Z -------------------------
 

2 comments:

  1. Testimony :

    http://jesufrelse.dk/en/content/view/34/

    But in spite of my closeness with Dave, a crisis develops. I become fed up with certain things going on around the ministry – namely the way certain people behaved - and I call it quits. That was a bold move, because I had nowhere else to turn. I had no degree, no skill, and no savings. I had nothing. And I had a family to support. But I figured (again, naively so) that I could go home and just begin praying in tongues and fasting and God would take care of it all. I thought to myself, "Why put up with all this nonsense, when I can go home and pray (in tongues) and fast until God gives shows up and gives me my own ministry?!"

    So that's what I did. I literally went home and began 'praying' and fasting. I threw myself totally into it, and hung the entire welfare of myself and my family on it. Again, we had no savings to speak of, nor any other source of livelihood. I expected God to show up and do something miraculous in our lives.

    Three weeks later (that's right, I said "weeks"), the only thing that I could see that was being accomplished was that I was starving myself to death. I went from ~150 lbs. down to 125 lbs. I was skin and bone! I looked like something out of Auschwitz. God hadn't showed up like I had expected him to (apparently He wasn't too impressed) and I started to get desperate.

    In my desperation, I somewhat left off ‘praying in tongues’ and cried out to the Lord. I started turning to my Bible more, and praying *intelligently* (Is there really any other way??) I read much from the book of Psalms, and cried like David: "I loooong for Your courts, O Lord! HELP ME!"

    Somehow the Lord began to get through to me. He began to open my eyes (with my cooperation) and reveal to me my wicked (selfish) heart and intent. I began to see how selfish and proud I was. I began to see my motives. I wanted the anointing, sure, but because of ALL THE FAME AND FORTUNE THAT WENT WITH IT! I was basically (trying) to use God as a means to serve my own selfish ends (rather than serving Him as an end.) Wow! How I had deceived myself into thinking I was something spiritual! (But I had plenty of help. Most everything I had ever been taught *assisted* me in my self-deception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 44:24-26 Judah Will Be Restored
    Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb: “ I am the LORD, who makes all things, Who stretches out the heavens all alone, Who spreads abroad the earth by Myself Who frustrates the signs of the babblers, And drives diviners mad Who turns wise men backward, And makes their knowledge foolishness Who confirms the word of His servant, And performs the counsel of His messengers Who says to Jerusalem, ‘You shall be inhabited,’ To the cities of Judah, ‘You shall be built,’ And I will raise up her waste places .

    ReplyDelete