Monday, March 28, 2011

The misery of men will increase

Ecclesiastes 8:5-6 
He who keeps his command will experience nothing harmful, And a wise man’s heart discerns both time and judgment, Because for every matter there is a time and judgment, Though the misery of man increases greatly.



Deuteronomy 32:22-24
For a fire is kindled in My anger, And shall burn to the lowest hell, It shall consume the earth with her increase, And set on fire the foundations of the mountains.
‘I will heap disasters on them, I will spend My arrows on them.
  They shall be wasted with hunger, Devoured by pestilence and bitter destruction; I will also send against them the teeth of beasts, With the poison of serpents of the dust.


-------------- BibelSvar: Posts A - Z --------------
 

No comments:

Post a Comment