Thursday, March 17, 2011

What is it lurking in darkness, that are not visible to the human eye


Coming Glory and Deceiving Spirits
When I visit My people in mighty revival power it is to prepare them for the darkness ahead. With the glory shall come great darkness, for the glory is to prepare My people for the darkness. I will enable My people to go through because of the visitation of My Spirit. Take heed to yourselves lest ye be puffed up and think that you have arrived. Listen to the messengers, but do not hold man’s persons in admiration. For many whom I shall anoint mightily with signs and miracles shall become lifted up and shall fall by the wayside. I do not do this willingly; I have made provision that they might stand. I call many into this ministry and equip them, but remember that many shall fall. They shall be like bright lights, and the people shall delight in them. But they shall be taken over by deceiving spirits, and shall lead many of My people astray.
Hearken diligently concerning these things, for in the last days shall come seducing spirits (1Timothy 4:1) that shall turn many of My anointed ones away. Many shall fall through divers lusts and because of sin abounding. But if you will seek Me diligently I will put My Spirit within you (Ezekiel 36:27). When one shall turn to the right hand or to the left hand, you shall not turn with them, but keep your eyes wholly on the Lord. 

The coming days are the most dangerous, difficult and dark, but there shall be a mighty outpouring of My Spirit upon many cities; and many shall be destroyed. My people must be diligently warned concerning the days that are ahead. Many shall turn after seducing spirits; many are already seducing My people. It is those who do righteousness that are righteous. Many cover sins by great theological words, but I warn you of seducing spirits who instruct My people in an evil way.

Many shall come with seducing spirits and hold out lustful enticements. You will find that after I have visited My people again, the way shall become more and more narrow, and fewer shall walk therein. But, be not deceived, the ways of righteousness are My ways. For though Satan come as an angel of light (II Corinthians 11:13-15), hearken not to him; for those who perform miracles and speak not righteousness are not of Me.

I warn you with great intensity that I am going to judge My house and have a church without spot or wrinkle when I come. I desire to open your eyes and give you spiritual understanding that you may not be deceived, but may walk in uprightness of heart before Me, loving righteousness and hating every evil way. Look unto Me, and l, will make you to perceive with the eyes of the Spirit the things that lurk in darkness, that are not visible to the human eye. Let Me lead you in this way that you may perceive the powers of darkness and battle against them. It is not a battle against flesh and blood, for if you battle in that way, you accomplish nothing. 

But if you let Me take over and battle against the powers of darkness, then they are defeated; and then liberation is brought to My people.

Spoken By Stanley Frodsham

------------------------ BibelSvar: Posts A - Z -------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment