Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vision by Steve Kilby

Steve Kilby
The Word will become scarce, but Holy Spirit will teach ( Get the word into You )
by Steve Kilby on Friday, June 11, 2010 at 2:06am
last night I had a dream that was in three parts.


1st part: I was in a church. A man was at the front of the as...sembley and he was prophecing and speaking the word of God. A man walked past me and up to the man, saying" this man speaks false words". I went to two men that are elders in my church, taking their hands, I lead them to the man that walked by me. When they took hold of him, it was evedent he was drunk.

2nd part: A world wide competition was taking place,and I was with a group of 5. A women in the Group was manipulating the course to confuse the groups. We where on a mountain , that had large writings engraved in the stone. It was so steep that we had to lay against it, but to read the writings we would have to stand and in standing we risked falling to certain death. I stood to read and fell. When reaching the end of the slope and about to plumet 200'straight down, walls like arms raised up to catch me. I stood to my feet and climbed back up to read. this happend three times, but the third time I stood on the wall looking back at the others. Just then another man fell and landed on a ledge part way down, breaking his leg and heels. I felt It was obvious, he was out. I was about to go back up when the wall began to fall, I thought this is it, but it gently let me roll off on bails of hay at the bottom. Then I heard a Voice (FatherGod) behind me say, You are exempt to the end.

3rd part: I was in the cab of a transport truck, it had no frount windshield. Someone was driving but I couldn't see there face (Holy Spirit). I was talking with a man (Jesus) through the front window he was taking 3 pamphlets from another man (Father God) and showing them to me. He was telling me about the vehicals in the 3 pamphlets ( the church's ), saying that he had them all. As I looked at the engine in the last pamphlet the truck I was in took off down the highway. There were other trucks on this highway and we were all heading towards the city. I climbed out of the truck and strata-led between two flat beds. but when we reached the city we all crashed. I was thrown and landed in the centre court of the city. Getting to my feet, I noticed the people were like Zombies and with no emotion (lethargic). They were comming after us ( others from the trucks), I looked down to see a handgun in my hand. It had a resivour on the side for oil. I held it out to shoot at one of the zombies, but there were no bullets( The Word of God ). A store was nearby so I went in to buy some. The man in the store ( Jesus) said there are no bullets, but gave me a peice of paper with the name of someone who could help (Holy Spirit). I left the store ,traveled through the town,and past a large group of the zombies. one of them called out Dad, Dad. turning I saw my daughter with very short hair. She said to me dad teach me to dream again. I took her by the hand and we walked a little further. I asked my daughter if she knew where the shop was on the paper. looking at the paper, then looking up, the store was in front of us. We walked in to see a linen and Gown shop. There were others in the shop dressed in brillient white gowns. I ask a man ( I couldn't see His Face) that appeared in front of me, for some bullets for my gun. He took my gun and threw it on the ground, saying there are no more bullets.
I was about to sob, when He said you and I will teach them....then I woke up


------------------------ BibelSvar: Posts A - Z -------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Eat while it is available ! Yahweh word is eternal, but my people perish for lack of understanding.
    I see 2 things coming one is already here lethargic children spoon fed by paster who doesn't seek the truth. and that it will be Illegal to have a bible (Comment by Steve)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question is: Should we believe in others prophetic dreams?

    I don´t know some are quite interesting and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete